e6bcb16b835786c40650237773caba41

Pay It Forward Forums

Pay It Forward...

Success Charged Master Mind For Entrepreneurs

Sat, Jul 23 2011 09:42am PDT 1
Dawn Abraham - Motivational Whisperer
260 Posts
Launch and Accomplish your Dreams With My Success Master Mind Group!

My Successful Master Mind Groups are for people who want to make their dreams and goals come true.

I have helped countless business and entertainment professionals advance their careers to heights they didn't think were possible. I can help you too!

Sign up to become a affiliate and get 50% commission when you sell one of our popular coaching programs. Sign up here. Thank You!! If your a life coach or self Improvement professional Your clients and visitors will rave about the group for months. I have had other coaches do very well selling this fantastic Master Mind Group. $299.00 is the price of the group right now we have a early bird special of $199.00. For additional information and next group date go to the landing page.

The Motivational Whisperers Mastermind group experience is transformational. I wouldn't have thought that 4 weeks with 8 other women could be so valuable, especially given the generous pricing. If you want to take your business to the next level, receive valuable guidance and feedback; consider taking 4 weeks to attend a Motivational Whisperers Mastermind group. You'll be glad you did, and sad when it ends.

Marla Bollak

Intuitive Personal Coach

Sageofenlightenment.Com

“Wow! The mastermind group was sooooo amazing!!!

At first I was a bit hesitant as I had already done so much business training, however this was so different. Not only did it offer the “much” needed foundation for all businesses to succeed but the clarity it provided was undeniable.

Within 2 weeks of the group, not only did I redefine my whole business model to fit my specific niche, but in my 3rd week alone I signed up 4 new clients AND my business has been growing at a rapid rate ever since. Cindy and Dawn, you are the best and I am so fortunate to have had the opportunity to get in the class when I did.

A BIG THANK YOU ;-)

Connie Henriquez

Health and Abundant Lifestyle Coach

Startlovinglife.Com

Sat, Jul 30 2011 09:27pm PDT 2
260 Posts
Up Date the share this button is right above you it's green

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.