e6bcb16b835786c40650237773caba41

Pay It Forward Forums

Pay It Forward...

Domestic Violence & Dating Abuse

Sat, Dec 29 2012 08:03am PST 1
Kate  Gardner -Relationship & Life Coach
Kate Gardner -Relationship & Life Coach
1 Posts
Hi my name is Kate and I am a survivor of domestic violence. I have experienced domestic violence fpr over 20 years of my life. My last relationship caused me so much stress that I sufferd anxiety attacks. one day I suffered such a huge aanxiety attack that it brought on a stroke. I recovered fully from my stroke and cancelled my wedding 6 weeks before my wedding date. I move 6 miles away with my children and started life again, but just as my life re-started I got knocked on my butt again with the huge blow of my 14 year old daughter became a victim to rape.
My life was plunged in complete darkness and I was torn to shreds with emotional pain, anyway 12 months and three life coaches later. I am the founder of a domestic violence campaign called the Freedom & Empowerment Campaign and I have become a life coach myself, I just wanted to share my page with you so that we can help reach out to those who have experienced domestic violence. Has it stands 1 in 3 women and 1 in 6 men suffer domestic abuse in their life time. Please do join me in my quest to make this campaign global.
Thank you so much for reading this and please if you would like to know more then
Please do join us at www.facebook.com/freedomandempowermentcampaign or www.freedomandempowerment.com

Thank you for reading this :)

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.