e6bcb16b835786c40650237773caba41

Pay It Forward Forums

Pay It Forward...

Set Up Your Status Update To Automatically Update Your Twitter Too!

Fri, Jan 22 2010 09:28am PST 1
James Rutnam - Motivational Whisperers VP, Website Designer
15 Posts
Did you know that everytime you update your status on Motivational Whisperers, it can automatically update your Twitter status? And you can set your Twitter to automatically update your Facebook status at the same time.

One status change: 3 updates!

This tutorial shows you how to connect Your Motivational Whisperers Status Update to automatically update your Twitter instantly!

It's simple:

Go To Your Profile Page.

Just click your 'Sign In With Twitter" button just below "Your Status" in the left column.

Using this button, you will be asked to confirm the connection, and will then be able to Login to your network using your Twitter account!

Amazing!

twitterstep4.gif

Now every time you update your Motivational Whisperers Status, Your Twitter will update automatically. Don't forget to read my blog on how to connect your Twitter to your Facebook.

Mon, Jan 25 2010 12:13pm PST 2
Gabriela Falcon - Enlightened Reiki Master
Gabriela Falcon - Enlightened Reiki Master
1 Posts
James,

I did have the Twitter bottom at the beginning, and I pressed it, I tried to log in in twitter, and now I dont have it anymore on my profile. The only bottom I have is from facebook. Maybe it needs to be added it.

Thank you
Gabriela
Wed, Jan 27 2010 06:02pm PST 3
15 Posts
After you set up Twitter, the "image bar with the Twitter logo' is supposed to dissappear. But now when you update your Motivational Whispers status, ("Your Status") click, and you will see it there instead. That means it's working, it will automatically update your Twitter.

James

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.