e6bcb16b835786c40650237773caba41

Pay It Forward Forums

Pay It Forward...

Change your world by not asking for things but giving instead.

Sun, Jan 10 2010 05:30pm PST 1
Dawn Abraham - Motivational Whisperer
Dawn Abraham - Motivational Whisperer
260 Posts
<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-520092929 1073786111 9 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Even if you feel you’re a giver and give too much look at who you give to and how you give. Are you giving to your children what they really want or is it what you feel they need. They may simply need a hug on top what you already give. Your boss may simply need a thank you for all you do. Your husband my simply need some affection. You would be amazed how little people really need to feel good. The majority of the time it has to do with love. Everyone wants to be loved. Everyone!

Wayne Dyer has a wonderful exercise that I have implemented quite a few times in my life as well as passed this on to my clients and I have to say when you apply it; the shift in your energy is wonderful.

Take one day where you ask nothing of anyone. That means anyone. Ask nothing of your spouse or children any close loved ones. Ask nothing of your co workers or boss.

Be the giver for the day. Even if that is giving away a smile or your attention, that is huge! Your attention to your children on a profound level is the best gift you can give.

A smile to a stranger as you pass by them in the store or in the parking lot that gives off such positive energy and that energy creates a chain effect of giving and love!

It may seem difficult to do that at work but you can present it in such a way that if you are always asking for things than start your day giving and see how different that day is.

You don’t have to give anything material it’s better if you don’t. Bring a new loving grateful attitude and give that away to everyone you see in your work environment whether that is over the internet or in an office. Watch and see how your life starts to draw to you wonderful and amazing things because you put others first.

The giving experiment is not about us and what we want to give it’s about what people really want in our lives. We all have something to give that is needed that we currently aren’t giving we just need to slow down and look for it.

Have fun with this it is powerful!

Have a great day and I wish for you all the happiness and positive energy the universe has to offer.

Dawn

xoxo

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.