e6bcb16b835786c40650237773caba41

Pay It Forward Forums

Pay It Forward...

Take time everyday to get in touch with your Angeles.

Sat, Dec 26 2009 10:29am PST 1
Dawn Abraham - Motivational Whisperer
Dawn Abraham - Motivational Whisperer
260 Posts

InnocentEveryone has angels and they are always trying to communicate with you so your life is easier. Your part is to tune into to them.

Having a relationship with your angels works the same way as a relationship with a person. You want to share with them about who you get to know them and mostly spend time with them.

The best way I have found is to start my day with my quite time/meditation and I see them surrounding me. They are white fluffy like clouds and peaceful. Those are mine yours may look different.

Once you start to beware of their presence you will be amazed at how magical your life becomes. Angels are here to guide, inspire and lead us to our life purpose. If it wasn’t for my angels I wouldn’t have open Motivational Whisperers. This site is a complete angel inspiration. I like to say my boss is the universe.

If you need assistance in getting started with your angels her at Motivational Whisperers we have the top experts in almost every area of self help/spirituality. Everyone involved has been invited here personally by me or they were inspired by their higher power to be here.

Find a spiritual expert now and together with all of us here at Motivational Whisperers let’s make this the best year any of us ever had!

I wish for all the success and happiness he universe as to offer!

Dawn Abraham Ceritifed Business Coach

CEO Motivational Whisperers

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.