e6bcb16b835786c40650237773caba41

Pay It Forward Forums

Pay It Forward...

What are you Grateful for To Day Put Down One Thing Your Grateful For Here every day

Wed, Oct 5 2011 09:58pm PDT 1
Dawn Abraham - Motivational Whisperer
260 Posts

This is where we can share our inspiration. It is also a great way to remind ourselves how lucky we are and everything we have to be thankful for in life. Focus on the what we have not what we don't. What ever we focus on we will get more of that. Innocent

I am grateful for all of you and that I listened to my intuition when it said open the door here at Motivational Whisperers. I opened the door with the free membership and the people that are walking through it are life changers.

We all have a purpose in life and Motivational Whisperers is the perfect platform to use that can carry your message to the people who need it. No matter what you are here to accomplish in this life when you actually take the action to follow your vision that is where the magic lives, and I can feel the magic here. Cool

like8fingers.jpg

Tue, Oct 11 2011 05:22am PDT 2
Allison Moss-Women's Relationship & Empowerment Visionary
Allison Moss-Women's Relationship & Empowerment Visionary
6 Posts

80030551V3w.jpg
I am grateful for my supportive, amazing husband who believes in me and the work that I do!
Tue, Oct 11 2011 10:04am PDT 3
260 Posts
Allison reminded me I started this topic in the Daily Motivation Group and I forgot. That everyday we all post one thing here we are gratefull for. Thanks Allison she is our Reminder Angel. Innocent

I am grateful for the people who remind me what is important in life and this is important. XOXO

Sat, Oct 15 2011 10:19am PDT 4
260 Posts
Everything I have ever asked for was always given. I am thankful I was open enough to recogize it. You never have to look far for what you asked for you. You just have to open your eyes. Innocent
Wed, Dec 7 2011 09:16am PST 5
260 Posts
I am grateful to have a wonderful honey, the best dog, great health, and a fantastic career. I cannot complain. Cool
Thu, Dec 15 2011 10:12am PST 6
260 Posts

I am grateful for the amazing people that share their life and business with me everyday here at Motivational Whsiperes.Laughing It's the people that make the place not the other way around.

Fri, Jun 1 2012 08:05am PDT 7
260 Posts
I am grateful that we are starting a brand new day at Motivational Whisperers. We are rolling out so many cool things today for all the members it's good. Stay tuned. Woo Hoo!
Mon, Aug 27 2012 08:59am PDT 8
260 Posts
I am grateful I have my special little family who loves me and I love them to pieces.
Mon, Nov 5 2012 10:09am PST 9
260 Posts
I am grateful that I found the couarge to move forward and embrace my power and life purpose. No matter how scary that may seem it turns out that is the peace, the freedom, the joy I have been searching for my whole life. Smile

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.