e6bcb16b835786c40650237773caba41

Pay It Forward Forums

Pay It Forward...

Ask yourself are you in this moment the creator of your reality?

Sat, Dec 19 2009 10:56am PST 1
Dawn Abraham - Motivational Whisperer
260 Posts

Before I start my day I spend at least twenty minutes getting myself in touch with my angels or higher power or god whatever you would like to call source. Together we create what is going to happen that day.

How I do that is through visualization and putting out into the Universe what I want as if it is so. This is very important. You don’t want to ask you want you want to state what is happening now:

Example: I am attracting positive up beat happy people to come into my life to work with me here and be a part of Motivational Whisperers. I see thirty new experts a day coming in and three thousand new visitors a day to visit the site. Every day the visitors increase by 2,000. By the end of 2010 there will be a million visitors a day and everyone on the site will be happy and successful whether they are working with a Motivational Whisperer or they are a Motivational Whisperer all will be successful and happy.

I then spend about ten minutes seeing that visually. By the time I am done. The people start to pour in. Be ready for what you ask for because you will get it. I do. It is a simple easy concept. It works for everyone not just me.

If you need additional help with visualizing and creating the life you want we have experts on the site that can guide you so you can easily get to that same place within no time.

I invite you to look at our Self Improvement experts and Life Coaches choose one today to work with so you too can have the life you deserve.

I wish for you all the happiness and success the universe has to offer

DawnKiss

Sat, Jan 15 2011 10:33pm PST 2
260 Posts

Daily Inspiration

Start your day by actually greeting the day. Say, 'Hi I have never been here before this is a brand new day." Look at everything as if it was the first time you were seeing it. Watch the a average day turn new and exciting.

Sat, Jan 15 2011 11:00pm PST 3
260 Posts

Inspire yourself with goals and start creating your life day by day. Write what you want your life to look like first. Start there. If you don't write it down it can't gather the energy it needs to manifest.

Thu, Jul 14 2011 12:12am PDT 4
260 Posts

Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.

Thu, Jul 14 2011 12:14am PDT 5
260 Posts

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.

Thu, Jul 14 2011 08:19pm PDT 6
Rosa Lokaisingh - Certified Career Transition Coach
7 Posts
I am re-reading "Dare to be yourself" by Alan Cohen, and he said: "You don't have to deny who you are in order to get what you want. When you respect yourself, the universe lines up in your favor." Its' as if I am reading this for the first time again, as whenever I pick up this book, I find new inspiration to remember to love myself the way I am, and live a better life, just because I was born.
Thu, Jul 14 2011 08:21pm PDT 7
7 Posts

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.

Tue, Jul 19 2011 03:57am PDT 8
260 Posts

If you want to achieve things in life, you've just got to do them, and if you're talented and smart, you'll succeed. Kiss

Tue, Jul 19 2011 04:14am PDT 9
260 Posts
Don't worry about what other people think about what you do, if you are happy and you feel what your doing in this life is something of value your ahead of the game.

Spend some time today thinking about all the things you have done in your life for other people. If you find you have a long list then your on the right track. If the list is short it's never to late to start helping other people and before you know it you feel wonderful. Even if some people don't appreciate what your doing. Do it because it makes you feel good. Don't expect anything back. At least not from the same person your giving to.

There are givers and there are takers in this world and you are probably going to give to the takers. But the givers will find you and you will get back from others the same amount you have given or more. When will this happen in your time of need when you need help the most you will get it.

It feels that no matter what happens to me in my life I always feel like a guardian angle is making sure I'm always okay.

A true giver never has to worry in this life about anything because you will always be taken care of by another giver who recognizes their own when they are down.

* The universe is on your side and will send help right away. Always know that if your a giver you will never be in pain for long in your life. If your list is long then your one lucky person. Innocent
Fri, Jul 22 2011 10:05pm PDT 10
260 Posts

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.

Take some time every day to write down your goal for just that day. Breaking them down day by day has worked amazingly well for me. If you haven't yet created a Dream Board where you use the visal side of your brain as well for manifesting your dreams read my article explaining how to do this effectivly.

Sat, Jul 23 2011 08:00am PDT 11
Eileen Lichtenstein -  Peak-Performance-Success Coach
Eileen Lichtenstein - Peak-Performance-Success Coach
187 Posts
Yes, it's sooo important to create a sacred space in the AM first thing to meditate-positive visualizations-eft-so that you attract exactly that when you go into positive action- without procrastination.
Sun, Jul 24 2011 01:59am PDT 12
260 Posts

Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. So Go for it!!

It's so important that you belive in your self. Read my article on Mind Power and how that can create what ever you want to happen in your life.Cool

Mon, Jul 25 2011 07:57pm PDT 13
7 Posts
Your article is very inspiring and motivating Dawn. I will take those 20 minutes tomorrow morning to create my day, as I have been negligent in doing so lately. It's great to see someone walk the talk, and you are certainly a great role model and mentor for someone like me. Starting out a business is challenging and requires a lot of commitment, patience and learning. Thanks for your light and love to so many people all at once!
Wed, Jul 27 2011 02:39am PDT 14
260 Posts

Happiness is in the heart, not in the circumstances.

Wed, Jul 27 2011 02:41am PDT 15
260 Posts
Your article is very inspiring and motivating Dawn. I will take those 20 minutes tomorrow morning to create my day, as I have been negligent in doing so lately. It's great to see someone walk the talk, and you are certainly a great role model and mentor for someone like me. Starting out a business is challenging and requires a lot of commitment, patience and learning. Thanks for your light and love to so many people all at once!

Thanks Rosa!! Happy to see you. Make sure you post your daily up dates on the homepage. Where everyone can benefit from your wisdom. I will take you through the steps of pay it forward program so you understand it.

Thu, Aug 4 2011 04:29am PDT 16
260 Posts
The most influential person you will talk to all day is you. You should be very careful what you say to you!Laughing

Very important spend one afternoon just to see what you do say to yourself. It's important you become of aware of this otherwise you won't be able to change it if you need to.

Have a wondeful day!!!!!!!!
Tue, May 8 2012 08:32am PDT 17
260 Posts
Whether we make ourselves miserable or we make our selves strong. The amount of work is the same.

Take the time to create a world today you can be proud of. Kisswordsofwisdom1.jpg

Please login or sign up to post on this network.
Click here to sign up.